All summer long…
we bake in the sun & warm air.
Then winter comes…
- We watch the snow fall down & the drifts pile up.
- We bundle up against the temperatures falling down.
- We build snow forts & snow men.
- We drink endless cups of hot tea, & hot cocoa, & hot toddies.
- We watch the skies turn gray & the roads turn gray, & then we watch everything turn grayer.
But every once in a while our lovely sun comes out, the winds still & the skies turn blue blue…
Snow patterns on a frozen Torch under a blue blue sky.
Road trip with friends to Mackinaw City & the Mighty Mac!
Ice cutter trail from the bridge.
You can cross to the Island on the Pine Tree Highway…
but not by boat!
Anna “may” sail in May!!!
Cool sunny winter day!
Me…I’m off to wait for someone to bring me some more hot cocoa!!!