If you can answer the three questions below, skip this blog & go for a walk…
- Who is this woman?
- What do a giant organ & a giraffe have in common?
- Who is Mortier?
You are most cordially invited to find out.
- Who: You & all your friends & family
- What: The Music House Museum
- When: Monday – Saturday 10:00 to 4:00
- Sunday 12:00 to 4:00
- Through December
- Where: 7377 North U.S. 31 – Acme MI – just north of Traverse City
- Why: There’s a really long answer to “why“…but it starts with an old barn-of-a-building, a rare collection of musical treasures & talented docents who will lead you on a tour that includes some really fine old music. With the weather turning cooler & wetter, this just may be the perfect time to spend a couple of hours escaping & immersing yourself in music.
I can guarantee three things about your visit:
- You’ll see & hear things you’ve never experienced before.
- You won’t be able to see it all in one visit.
- You’ll leave the museum planning your next trip back.
Here’s a sneak peak…
I’ll also add a shameless plug to visit the Music House Museum gift shop when you’ve finished your tour. You might find the perfect gift or treat for yourself.
If you’d like more information before you go, check out their website: